Tips for using chopsticks:
It is worth remembering to keep the chopsticks close to the end. After eating, put them on the edge of the plate or on a special stand.
Here are some tips to follow in order not to make a mistake:
- Do not, under any circumstances, give food to another person with chopsticks.
- There is no question of sticking chopsticks into food, this is a big mistake.
- Do not knock chopsticks on the bowl.
- When you are not using the chopsticks, the sharp ends must be facing the left.
- Do not point at anyone or anything with the chopsticks.
- Don't lick your chopsticks at the table.
- In the case of soups, use the chopsticks to remove the ingredients, then drink the broth from the bowl.
- When eating, what counts is peace and ease. It is not appropriate to hold the sticks in squeezed hands.