Pandan leaves frozen 100g
Unit of measure: package
With the ability to create eye-catching natural green color, the characteristic sticky aroma of sticky rice, and good health effects, pandan leaves are often used in cooking in many Southeast Asian countries such as Vietnam, Philippines and Thailand: drinks, sticky rice, jelly, cake, ice cream, jam, soup ...
Besides, pandan leaves are also widely used in medicine, especially in traditional medicine, to aid the treatment of certain diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure ... In addition, sticky leaves are also used to boil steaming water for postpartum women.
How to use:
- Put a few fragrant pandan leaves into the pot to give the dish an attractive aroma,
- Crush or puree then squeeze out the water and mix with sticky rice to cook sticky rice or pack a banh chung for a fragrant green color.
- For green color, pandan leaves are also mashed or puree to get water.
- Used for daily drinking of water: Boil water with a few leaves for a fresh, healthy drink.
However, do not use too much.
Note: Products from the "Frozen" category: The transport price does not include PLN 20 gross (package up to 7 kg) or PLN 50 gross (package up to 30 kg). Shipment in advance at your own risk. The product is not returnable. We do not refund refunds for unclaimed goods returned to us.
PGIS * certificate for goods imported outside the EU, admitted to trading
* PGIS- State Border Sanitary Inspection