Ingredients: Rice, water, natural color of pandan leaves (extracted from pandan leaves), salt
Additives: Do not use
Production date: see on product packaging
Expiry date: 2 years from the date of manufacture
- Prepare 1 basket and 2 bowls (same size or larger than the basket) and 1 kettle for boiling water.
- Place the cake each stack into the basket, about 10 pieces per stack, put the basket of cakes in the bowl, the other bowl is filled with cold water (about ¾ of the bowl).
- Boil water in a kettle until it boils (100oC).
- Pour boiling water into the cake basket placed in the bowl (make it evenly on the surface of the stacks of cakes) until the boiling water is evenly covered on the surface, the soaking time is 1 minute 15 seconds from the time you start making the boiling water. (no more than 1 minute 15 seconds because the cake will come out)
- Take out the cake and immediately dip the cake basket into the water, remove each piece of cake and put it in a plate to be used (recommended to use gloves when removing the cake to avoid overheating)
- After taking out the basket of cakes from the cold water, it takes no more than 5 minutes to remove the dumpling on a plate. If left for a long time, the cake will start to stick and be difficult to remove.
- After placing the cake on the plate to keep the cake soft and not dry, you should cover it with cling film
- The cake can be left for 1-2 hours after wrapping the film without drying